1 bedroom cluster house for saleWasdale Gardens, Gunthorpe, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £98,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- One Bedroom
- Q Type Home
- Currently Rented Out
- Viewing's Highly Recommended
- No Forward Chain
NO FORWARD CHAIN. MODERN Q TYPE HOME with ONE BEDROOM, OPEN PLAN LIVING, OFF ROAD PARKING and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. Close to local shops, services and within easy access to the City Centre.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac location of Wasdale Gardens in Gunthorpe. This ONE BEDROOM Q TYPE STYLE HOME is being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The accommodation briefly comprises OPEN PLAN LIVING, ONE BEDROOM and BATHROOM. Outside there is a PRIVATE REAR GARDEN and OFF ROAD PARKING.
Lounge/diner 13' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.73m )
Two windows to the front aspect. Storage heater, spiral stair case leading to the first floor, TV point power points, carpet flooring, door to:
Kitchen 6' 5" x 5' 10" ( 1.96m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing cooker, sink with drainer, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 7' 4" ( 4.11m x 2.24m )
Two hard glazed windows to the front aspect. Storage heater, fitted wardrobes, power points.
Hardwood window to the front aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin and a WC, fully tiled walls, lino flooring.
There is a separate individual garden plot with is laid to lawn and there is allocated parking for two vehicles to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62648360.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.