3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEden Road, BEVERLEY
Sold STC £174,950
- Guide Price: £174,950 - £179,950
- Immaculate Family Home In Superb Molescroft Location
- Spacious Lounge With Dining Room & Sun Room
- Three Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Front Parking, Garage & Low Maintenance Garden
Guide Price: £174,950 - £179,950 Don't miss out on this immaculately presented family home situated in a highly sought after MOLESCROFT LOCATION. Includes spacious lounge with dining area, sun room, fitted kitchen, THREE BEDROOMS, modern bathroom, front parking area, GARAGE & low maintenance garden.
Don't wait to view this immaculately presented semi-detached family home situated in the highly sought after Molescroft area of Beverley. Offering spacious accommodation throughout, the property comprises entrance hall, lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen, stunning sun room providing lovely views over the garden, three bedrooms including master with fitted wardrobes plus modern family bathroom. Outside there is ample parking space with a front gravelled area and side access leading to a single detached garage with power and lighting. There is also a low maintenance patio style garden to the rear. A fantastic property sure to impress, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With coved ceiling, understairs cupboard, radiator, double-glazed side window and double-glazed front door.
Lounge 26' 1" x 10' 9" narrowing to 8' 5" ( 7.95m x 3.28m narrowing to 2.57m )
With coved ceiling, dado rail, electric fire, two radiators, double-glazed front window and double-glazed French doors.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.36m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven with electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double-glazed rear and side windows and door to garden.
Sun Room 10' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.29m )
uPVC and brick construction with tiled flooring, radiator and double-glazed French doors to garden.
Stairs from hallway with coved ceiling, dado rail, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 10' 7" max into fitted wardrobes ( 4.39m x 3.23m max into fitted wardrobes )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 5" plus door recess ( 3.48m x 2.57m plus door recess )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Tiled with coved ceiling, bath with electric shower, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Gravelled parking area to the front with side shared access leading to a single detached garage.
Patio style garden with mature borders set within fenced perimeters.
Garage 10' 7" x 15' 9" ( 3.23m x 4.80m )
With power, lighting, up and over door, double-glazed side window and double-glazed pedestrian door.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62648375.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.