1 bedroom flat for saleSt Aubyns, Hove
Sold STC £215,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SECOND FLOOR CONVERTED FLAT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ONE BEDROOM & GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
- ONE ROAD FROM THE SEAFRONT
- LIFT IN THE BUILDING
Guide Price £215,000 - £225,000 - A one bedroom second floor flat situated in a very popular area of Hove with no ongoing chain and located moments to the sea and Hove Lawns.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this one bedroom second floor flat located in a superb area of Hove.
This property has scope for improvement, and with a new kitchen, bathroom and general updating internally could become a fantastic flat just moments from the sea.
The living room is of a good size with high ceilings; there is plenty of room for living and dining room furniture, and with the kitchen located just off the living room, it also makes for a great entertaining space.
The kitchen is galley style with a small alcove where the fridge freezer is being housed. The kitchen has matching wall and base units with roll edge work tops. The bedroom has a built-in cupboard, high ceilings and space for a bed and furniture.
The bathroom has a matching bathroom suite with a shower over bath, w.c. and a wash hand basin.
With no on-going chain and being the ideal investment or first time purchase, this property really must be viewed.
Living Room 16' 3" max x 16' 5" max narrowing to 9' 8" ( 4.95m max x 5.00m max narrowing to 2.95m )
Kitchen 9' 7" max x 6' 4" max ( 2.92m max x 1.93m max )
Bedroom 9' 1" max x 9' 1" max ( 2.77m max x 2.77m max )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62648378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.