5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurchgate Road, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross
Sold STC £650,000
- Spacious Family Lounge
- Kitchen, Conservatory & Dining Room
- Utility Area
- En Suite Shower Room & Luxury Family Bathroom
- Superbly Presented South West Facing Rear Garden
- Carriage Driveway & Garage
A great opportunity to acquire this deceptively spacious 4/5 bedroom detached Chalet style bungalow with a carriage driveway and a superbly maintained south west facing rear garden. The property must be viewed internally to fully appreciate it's noteworthy features and spacious living accommodation.
Situated in this popular residential location within easy access of many schools, good transport links and shopping and recreational amenities, we offer for sale this deceptively spacious 4/5 bedroom detached Chalet style bungalow. The property boasts many features to include a superbly maintained south west facing rear garden and a carriage driveway, spacious lounge/dining room and conservatory. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate its noteworthy features and spacious living accommodation.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
With Karndean flooring, stairs to first floor, picture rail, radiator and doors to:
Lounge 17' 2" x 12' 4" ( 5.23m x 3.76m )
Double glazed patio doors with views over the rear garden, power points, TV point, radiator and Karndean flooring. Door to:
Kitchen 17' 5" x 8' ( 5.31m x 2.44m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, spot lights to ceiling, space for Range style cooker and extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, archway through to conservatory and access to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to side, Karndean flooring, power points, radiator, door to utility area and archway through to the conservatory.
Conservatory 21' 5" x 8' 9" ( 6.53m x 2.67m )
Fully double glazed with doors leading to the garden, Karndean flooring, radiator, power points and wall mounted electric fire.
Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double glazed window and access to TV room/bedroom 5.
T V Room / Bedroom Five 13' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to side, power points and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 13' 5" ( 3.81m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator, laminate wood flooring. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 12' 6" x 13' 6" ( 3.81m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, Karndean flooring and picture rail.
Bedroom 4 15' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.75m x 2.97m )
Laminate wood flooring, radiator, TV point and power points, picture rail and double doors leading to:
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, low voltage spot lights to ceiling and extractor fan.
Comprising a paneled Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, low level WC, sink unit with vanity below, tiled flooring, tiled walls, low voltage lighting, chrome towel rail and extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
With velux window to front and door to Master Suite.
Master Bedroom 18' 9" x 7' 5" ( 5.71m x 2.26m )
Feature vaulted ceiling velux windows and feature double glazed French doors with Juliet balcony overlooking the superb rear garden. Laminate wood flooring, radiator and power points, ample storage cupboard and walk-in dressing areas. Further walk in cupboard housing mega flo and boiler and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising a walk-in shower with body jet system, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, vaulted ceiling, tiled flooring and partly tiled walls, velux window.
As previously mentioned the property benefits from a superbly presented REAR GARDEN approximately 100ft with an attractive paved area, mature lawned area with feature centre fishpond and various ornamental plants and trees, water feature. To the far rear of the property the property also benefits from garden sheds, fenced and bushed boundaries, outside light and water tap. Further low level fish pond and decked area.
FRONT GARDEN boasting a carriage driveway being block paved, GARAGE to one side with up and over door, light and power connected and door leading to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62648414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.