3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHalifax Crescent, Sculthorpe, Fakenham
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Garage, Driveway and Well Established Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen-Diner
- Bathroom & Separate WC Upstairs
This semi detached house has been extended and benefits from a well established rear garden giving a high degree of privacy, ample off road parking and garage. Viewing is essential!
UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front, storage cupboard housing electrics and overhead locker, further storage cupboard, storage heater and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' ( 4.60m x 3.35m )
Open brick fireplace with mantel over and tiled hearth, storage heater, television point and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen-Diner 19' 1" x 8' 4" ( 5.82m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Double electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood over. Space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, storage heater and UPVC double glazed window to front and rear.
Storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to side, UPVC double glazed door to rear and door to:
Dining Room 11' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.43m )
Storage heater, double glazed patio doors to conservatory and door to:
WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over and tiled splashbacks. Storage heater and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Conservatory 14' 4" x 7' 3" ( 4.37m x 2.21m )
Of UPVC construction with windows to rear and side. Tiled flooring and door into the garden.
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access, storage cupboard and wall heater. UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 10' 9" ( 4.45m x 3.28m )
Built-in wardrobes with overhead locker, storage heater and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
Built-in wardrobes, storage heater and double glazed window to front.
Study 6' x 4' ( 1.83m x 1.22m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear.
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
With up and over door, power and light.
The property is approached by a driveway which provides ample off road parking and leads to the garage. The rear garden is well established and boasts a large array of shrubs, trees and plant borders. There is a Summer House with its own power and light, garden shed and greenhouse. Two seating areas. The garden is enclosed and gives a high degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62648417.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.