4 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Tufts, Capel St. Mary, Ipswich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Highly Sought After Capel St Mary Location
- Family Bathroom, Downstairs WC & En-suite
- Garage & Off Road Parking
WONDERFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME! This four bedroom detached house is beautifully presented and offers ample accommodation throughout. The property benefits from a kitchen/diner opening to the rear garden, family bathroom and en-suite and a garage and driveway providing off road parking.
The charming village of Capel St Mary offers a wealth of local amenities which include a well regarded primary school, several village shops, a GP surgery, a dentist and a choice of churches. The property is well-located for the A12 providing access towards Colchester and Ipswich both of which provides mainline train stations with routes towards London Liverpool Station
With obscure double glazed insets, leading to:
Double glazed window to the side, built in understairs cupboard, radiator, tiled floor, stairs to the first floor and doors leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the side, low level WC, sink unit with tiled splashbacks and tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 1" ( 4.39m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to the front, chimney breast with wood burner, radiator, wooden flooring, multi pane double doors leading to:
Kitchen / Diner 20' 1" x 11' 8" ( 6.12m x 3.56m )
Double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, range of wall and floor mounted matching cupboards and drawers incorporating the boiler, integral washing machine and dishwasher, built in double electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, two vertical radiators and inset spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, loft access and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and door leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle with mixer tap, vanity sink unit with mixer tap, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor, inset spotlights, mosaic style tiled floor and tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in cupboard housing the hot water tank and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 6' extending to 9' 1" ( 3.12m x 1.83m extending to 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side, panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor, inset spotlights, tiled walls and mosaic style tiled flooring.
Brick paved driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles and a front lawn with path leading to the front door.
Gated access from the front and side path, paved patio area, remainder laid to lawn with raised patio area to the rear of the garden, pond, external tap and wooden shed to the rear.
Garage 16' x 8' 6" ( 4.88m x 2.59m )
Up and over door to the front, window to the front and rear, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62648465.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.