1 bedroom apartment for saleBelcanto Apartments, North West Village, Wembley Park, HA9
- Large 619 sqft 1-bed on 1st floor
- Balcony facing garden/south aspect
- 24-hour Concierge and security service
- Fully-equipped gym
- Residents club room
- 299-year leasehold, completion Q4 2017
- Fibreoptic superfast dedicated broadband
- 2mins from London Designer Outlet
BuyLondonFlat is delighted to present an off-plan 1-bed apartment on the 1st floor of the ever popular and brand new North West Village development.
This great investment or comfortable home consists of one double bedroom, an open plan reception with fitted kitchen, private balcony, storage and bathroom. It is part of the dynamic North West Village development which will deliver a total of over 1000 new homes and create a new community where residents enjoy private gardens and new shared public spaces.
Great transport links for commuters to the City: just 8 minutes' walk from Wembley Park station offering quick access to Baker Street in just 13 minutes, Kings Cross St Pancras in 20 minutes, Oxford Circus in 21 minutes and Paddington in just 20 minutes.
299- year leasehold from April 2015
Ground Rent £400
Service Charge £3.60
A new residential neighbourhood where residents can enjoy community, landscaped gardens and the central 'London Square'- a landscaped park over one hectare in size. North West Village will also provide local shops, restaurants and leisure spaces to further complement the Wembley Park offering. Facilities include: Fully Equipped Gymnasium, 16-Seat Private Cinema, Resident's club room and there is 24-hour Concierge and security service. Completion Q4 2017.
This is an opportunity to purchase the pre-exchanged contract of an off plan property for a lower than market value.
This is a contract sale so the seller is selling their contract on a property that is not yet completed. The property is currently valued at £375,000 - £425,000 (once completed), and the asking price for the contracts is £359,000.
1) Agreed Price £359,000
2) Deposit on exchange of £65,374
2) Balance to the developer on completion of £293,626
Once the property has been completed you will be obligated to complete the purchase of the contract from the developer at the sum of £293,626.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26584108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BuyLondonFlat.com, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.