3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWakefield Close, Freshbrook, Swindon
Sold STC £225,000
- SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NEW WRENS KITCHEN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- NEW BATHROOM SUITE
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
Allen & Harris are excited to offer this superb three bedroom family home to the market. This property benefits from a newly fitted WRENS kitchen and recent bathroom suite. The property also comes to the market offering a garage, driveway and utility room! You simply must view.
You simply must view this THREE bedroom SEMI detached home located in West Swindon. This superbly presented family home benefits from a top of the range WRENS kitchen which has been recently fitted and new bathroom suite. This home further benefits from a garage and utility room, Block Paved driveway for 2-3 cars and well presented rear garden.
Double glazed door to:
Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 8" Max x 14' 5" Max ( 4.47m Max x 4.39m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.45m x 2.92m )
Double glazed patio door to rear. Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowel sink and drainer unit Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Double oven and hob with cooker hood over. Designer wall.
Double glazed door and window to side. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Wall mounted cupboards. Space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 12' 3" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.73m Max x 2.64m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built-in wardrobes,
Bedroom Two 11' 9" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.58m Max x 2.64m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built-in bed into bulkhead.
Recently fitted modern suite comprising of a double walk in shower cubicle with mains shower. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. W.C. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Enclosed rear garden. Patio area. Laid to lawn.
Driveway parking for 2-3 cars.
Garage 21' 9" x 8' 3" Max ( 6.63m x 2.51m Max )
Up an over door. Power and light, Integral door to utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62650133.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.