3 bedroom house for saleHoop Lane, Apley, Market Rasen, LN8
- Particularly Pleasant Rural Location
- Close to the Forestry Commission Woods
- Semi Detached House, 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens, NO CHAIN
- EPC Energy Rating -
Positioned within the national nature reserve which is made up of over 900 acres of woodland. This is a three bedroomed semi-detached family home which is delightfully located within close proximity to forest walks in chambers woods. The property offers well presented living accommodation to briefly comprise of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Lobby, Laundry Room, Cloakroom and First Floor Landing leading to Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Outside the property is situated on a generous plot with gardens to both front and rear and a blocked paved area providing off street parking. The property is handy for access to Wragby, Bardney, Horncastle and Lincoln. It offers a rare opportunity of acquiring a property in a quiet rural location, yet accessible to local amenities. Viewing of the property is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer and the position it sits within this rural woodland location.
Bedroom 1 - 13'0 x 12'2 -
Bedroom 2 - 11' x 9'7 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'2 x 8'0 -
Reception 1 - 17'10 x 10'11 -
Reception 2 - 11'6 x 11'0 -
Kitchen - 14'10 x 6'0 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26584439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.