2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRenaissance Gardens, Beacon Park, Plymouth
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Recently Renovated Bathroom
- Secure Phone Entry System
- Open Plan Living
Situated in the popular and desirable redeveloped area of Beacon Park and close to local amenities and good schools. Based on the ground floor with two double bedrooms, recently renovated bathroom, private parking, open plan living and secure entry phone system.
Situated in the popular and desirable redeveloped area of Beacon Park and close to local amenities and good schools. Based on the ground floor with two double bedrooms, recently renovated bathroom, private parking, open plan living and secure entry phone system. The property is perfect for a range of buyers due to the location and accomodation. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate all the property has to offer, call the team today to book a viewing.
The porch has a telephone entry system, a cupboard which houses the electrics and has a door to the hallway.
The hallway has a radiator and a cupboard housing the boiler. Door open to:
The living room has a front facing double glazed window, two radiators, telephone and TV point. A door opens to:
Kitchen 6' 3" x 11' 9" ( 1.91m x 3.58m )
The fitted kitchen has wall and base units with wooden roll edge work surfaces. There is a stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and gas hob with a cooker hood above. There is also plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 10' 9" ( 3.48m max x 3.28m )
The master bedroom has a front facing double glazed windows and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.62m )
The second bedroom has a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
The bathroom has an obscure rear facing double glazed window and comprises of a vanity wash hand basin, wc and a shower cubicle. There is also a radiator and a extractor fan
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62651885.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.