3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarriage Way, Heckmondwike
- ***Guide Price £137,500 - £145,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Driveway & Garage
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
*Guide Price £137,500 - £145,000* Offered with NO CHAIN is this 3 bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, master bedroom with en-suite, 2 further bedrooms & house bathroom. Having a driveway and garage and gardens to front and rear.
***Guide Price £137,500 - £145,000***
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Double glazed composite style door to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Wash hand basin, wc and splash back tiling. Extractor fan, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 7' 9" x 15' 1" ( 2.36m x 4.60m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Central heating boiler, radiator and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.63m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, two radiators and door to under stairs cupboard.
Radiator and access to loft and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" Max x 11' 9" To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes ( 3.43m Max x 3.58m To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes. Door to en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle. Radiator, tiled walls and flooring and extractor fan. Spotlights to ceiling and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 8' x 12' 5" ( 2.44m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.01m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower attachment. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator and extractor fan. Double glazed window to side.
Garage 9' Max x 17' 6" Max ( 2.74m Max x 5.33m Max )
Power, light and up and over door. Double glazed timber door to rear.
To the front of the property is an open plan garden with decorative slate. To the rear of the property is an enclosed tiered garden with flagged patio and timber decking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62651897.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.