2 bedroom apartment for saleLandmark, Cardiff
- 8th floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Open plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Allocated parking space.
8th floor apartment. Private hallway, two bedrooms with Ensuite to master, family bathroom, open plan lounge and modern kitchen. Allocated parking space. Concierge.
******Another two bedroom from ALLEN & HARRIS MORE PROPERTIES NEEDED***** A well presented two bedroom 8th floor apartment for sale. The accommodation comprising a communal entrance with concierge, lift access to the apartment. Private hallway with access to two bedrooms, master with En-suite, family bathroom and an open plan Lounge with City views and a modern fitted integrated kitchen. Allocated parking space. NO CHAIN.
Security entrance with access to the concierge. Lift access.
Access to the two bedrooms and the bathroom. Carpeted. Airing cupboard. Storage cupboard. Spot lights to the ceiling. Wall heater.
Bedroom One 10' x 17' 5" max into recess ( 3.05m x 5.31m max into recess )
Built in wardrobe. Spot lights. Carpeted. Double glazed window to the rear. Wall heater.
Double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c, tiled floor, spot lights, towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' max x 16' 4" into recess ( 3.05m max x 4.98m into recess )
Carpeted. Double glazed window to the rear. Wall heater.
Tiled bath, close coupled w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls. Towel rail. Spot lights.
Lounge 23' x 12' 4" ( 7.01m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the rear affording views over the city. Carpeted. Wall heater.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 6' 6" ( 3.76m x 1.98m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel bowl and drainer, built in microwave, oven and hob with hood over. Integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor, spot lights.
Allocated carpark space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62651930.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.