6 bedroom detached house for saleWoodgate Lane, Maxey, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of
- ~ No Chain ~
- Sought after village location
- Potential to convert into four bedroom house & two bedroom annexe
- Two bathrooms - Shower room - Downstairs cloakroom
- Three reception rooms - Utility room
- Extensive, established south facing gardens backing onto open fields
- Rear patio area - Integral double garage
A well-presented family home set in mature landscaped gardens in the sought after village of Maxey. The property offers spacious and flexible accommodation throughout and briefly comprises; three reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom, two kitchens and upto six bedrooms.
A well-presented family home set in mature landscaped gardens in the sought after village of Maxey. The property offers spacious and flexible accommodation throughout and briefly comprises; three reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom, two kitchens and upto six bedrooms. The layout of the property provides the potential of a conversion into a four bedroom house with a two bedroom annexe (subject to planning). Outside, the property is approached by a good sized driveway providing off-road parking and leading to an integral double garage. The gardens are south facing, mainly laid to lawn and have an array of shrubs and borders and mature trees, all backing onto open fields.
The property is accessed via a door to front aspect leading into an entrance hall, with storage cupboard and French doors giving access to the garden.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising of a tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, coving, spotlights and double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen - 13'1" x 5'10"
Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, water softener, pantry cupboard, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in halogen hob with extractor hood over, built-in microwave, coving, spotlights and double glazed window to front aspect.
Sitting room- 25'8" x 15'9"
Double glazed bow window to side aspect, double glazed windows to side aspect, feature open fire set, radiators, coving, spotlights, double glazed French doors to rear aspect giving access to the garden and opening to:
Study - 12'7" x 2'10"
Kitchen - 11'8" x 9'10"
Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with worktop over, stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, pantry cupboard, coving, tiled walls and flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect and door to:
Potential annexe - linked via a door from the main hallway:
Door to front aspect and door to:
Radiator, coving, stairs to first floor landing with storage under and door to:
Study/Bedroom - 10'3" x 7'5"
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and coving.
Sitting room - 15'11" x 10'10"
Double glazed window to front aspect, open fire set in tiled surround, radiator, coving, double glazed door to rear aspect giving access to the garden and opening to:
Dining area - 10'2" x 9'11"
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and coving.
First floor landing
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, radiators, coving, access to loft space, storage cupboard and door to:
Master bedroom - 25'9" x 16'4"
Double glazed bow window to side aspect, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, radiators and fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes and dressing tables.
Bedroom two - 14'1" x 11'0"
Double glazed skylight to front aspect, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes, radiator, coving and spotlights.
Bedroom three - 14'2" x 10'10"
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, radiator and coving.
Fitted with a five piece suite comprising of a sunken bath with mixer tap, inset wash hand basins with cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, bidet and low-level WC, radiator, coving, spotlights and double glazed window to front aspect.
Potential annexe - linked via a door from a secondary entrance hall:
Access to loft space, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and door to:
Bedroom four - 10'4" x 9'10"
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving and storage cupboard.
Bedroom five - 9'10" x 9'5"
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving and storage cupboard.
Sitting room/Bedroom six - 13'11" x 10'10"
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in double wardrobes with storage cupboards, fireplace set in tiled built surround, radiator and coving.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower attachment over and glass screen, wash hand basin, low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Garage - 18'1" x 18'
An integral double garage with power and light connected and door to:
Utility Room - 9'6" x 7'1"
With stainless steel sink unit with tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door to rear aspect giving access to the garden.
The property is approached by a spacious driveway providing off-road parking and leading to an integral double garage. To the side and rear, the gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, a variety of mature trees and an extensive patio area.
The village of Maxey is situated between the City of Peterborough and the market town of Stamford and is south west of The Deepings. Maxey has a public house, church and a village hall as well as a number of local businesses. Peterborough houses the main line train station and provides fast and frequent links to London Kings Cross, with an advertised journey time of approximately 50 minutes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62652761.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC100588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.