2 bedroom apartment for saleChelmer Road, Chelmsford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Buyers Incentive
Spacious and superbly located for access into Chelmsford City Centre with its array of shops and restaurants and most importantly the mainline railway station with regular services into London.
Entrance Door To:
Storage cupboard and airing cupboard with boiler and radiator. Doors to lounge/kitchen/dining area, bedroom one, bedroom two and bathroom.
Lounge 22' maximum x 19' maximum ( 6.71m maximum x 5.79m maximum )
Double glazed window with patio door to front views with Juliet balcony, laminate flooring, two radiators and opening to kitchen/dining area.
Modern kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with splashbacks and laminate flooring and spotlighting. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer and opening to lounge area with two double glazed windows to rear views.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front view with built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.06m )
Double glazed obscured window to rear view with part tiled walls and laminate flooring, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and radiator.
Communal gardens with one allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62653736.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.