2 bedroom flat for salePownall Road, Ipswich
- Two Bedrooms
- Second Floor Apartment
- Close to Ipswich Marina & Town Centre
- Juliet Balcony
- Allocated Parking
An excellent two bedroom second floor apartment with features including a lounge with Juliet balcony, separate kitchen, ensuite shower room and allocated parking.
The apartment is situated within a stones throw to the Marina and waterfront, being close to all amenities including the town centre and university. The A12 & A14 are also within each reach providing good links to Colchester and Felixstowe.
Intercom Entry System
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs leading to the second floor and doors leading to:
Security entry phone receiver, built in cupboard with hot water cylinder and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted electric heater and door leading to:
Shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and mixer tap, sink unit with mixer tap, low flush WC, wall mounted electric heater, extractor and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front and wall mounted electric heater.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.14m x 3.58m )
Double glazed double doors to the front with Juliet balcony, electric storage heater and open archway leading to:
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.67m x 1.88m )
One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, built under electric oven with four ring hob and extractor over. Plumbing for washing machine.
Panelled bath with wall mounted shower fitting and mixer tap, sink unit with mixer tap, low flush WC, wall mounted electric heater, extractor and tiled walls.
The development includes landscaped garden areas and an allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.