4 bedroom detached house for saleUttoxeter Road, Handsacre, Rugeley, Staffordshire
- Superb newly built detached family home in village setting
- High specification with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Build complete ready for immediate occupation
- Impressive reception hall with fitted guests cloakroom
- Superb through lounge
- Impressive open plan family dining kitchen with integral appliances
- Separate utility room
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite shower room
- 3 further good bedrooms and quality family bathroom
- UPVC double glazing and combination gas central heating
Enjoying a superb village setting this impressive detached family home is one of just two highly specified properties built by well regarded local builder Farewell Construction. With an exacting level of detail the property offers well planned family accommodation with its four superb bedrooms, together with luxury en suite and family bathroom. The ground floor boasts not only an impressive through lounge but also a superb eight meter long family dining kitchen, with the kitchen area having quality Bosch appliances. The property has an air re-circulation system built in, and enjoys lawned gardens to front and rear. Build complete and carpeted the properties are ready for immediate occupation and an early viewing to avoid disappointment is strongly recommended.
Property ref: 121_863_4267198
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62654087.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4267198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.