3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWhitleigh Villas, Crownhill, Plymouth
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three double bedrooms
- Off road parking for two cars
- Four piece modern bathroom
- Wrap around garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Well presented throughout
This three double bedroom detached bungalow, on a level plot, in popular Crownhill is well presented throughout with off road parking, spacious four piece bathroom, conservatory and south facing wrap around family garden. A viewing is essential to appreciate all that this property has to offer.
This unique detached bungalow based in quiet cul-de-sac within popular Crownhill consists of three double bedrooms, spacious modern four piece bathroom, Lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, off road parking for two cars, wrap around garden with defined lawned and decked areas, double glazing throughout and skylights making the property bright and airy throughout. Situated in close proximity to Crownhill Village, good local schools and travel links as well as good access routes to Tavistock and the A38. The property is well presented throughout and a viewing is essential to fully appreciate all it has to offer. Call the team today to book a viewing on this stunning property.
The property is approached via a driveway with parking for two cars and has a lawned area.
The entrance porch has a front facing double glazed door and a side facing double glazed window and a door opens to:
The entrance hall has a side facing double glazed door, loft hatch, cupboard and a radiator. There are also two double glazed sky light windows.
Living Room 11' 9" x 12' 2" max ( 3.58m x 3.71m max )
The living room has a rear facing double glazed window, raditor, telephone and TV point. There is also space for seating and display furniture.
Kitchen/diner 12' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.58m )
The fitted kitchen has wall and base units with wooden roll edge work surfaces and a stainless steel sink/drainer. There is an electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. The kitchen also benefits from a built in dishwasher and there is a rear facing double glazed window.
Conservatory 7' 6" x 16' 5" ( 2.29m x 5.00m )
The upvc conservatory has laminate flooring, electric heater and a door opening to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 2" max ( 3.43m x 3.40m max )
The master bedroom has a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
The master bedroom has the benefit of en-suite facilities that include a low level WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail and tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" bay x 10' 1" max ( 3.56m bay x 3.07m max )
The second double bedroom has a front facing double glazed bay window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 10' 2" max ( 3.20m x 3.10m max )
The third double bedroom has a side facing double glazed window and a radiator
The spacious and airy four piece family bathroom has laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. The bathroom consists of a bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, shower cubicle, heated towel rail and tiled splashback.
The enclosed rear garden has defined decked and lawned areas with a range of plants and shrubs. There is a storage shed and side access to each side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62655764.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.