3 bedroom maisonette for saleShaftesbury Avenue, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing
Guide Price £315,000
- SPACIOUS MAISONETTE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE LOUNGE
- WEST FACING GARDEN
- GARAGE WITH OFF STREET PARKING
GUIDE PRICE £315-330,000. All generous sized bedrooms. The master bedroom is located on the second floor having access to a balcony. Family bathroom with a wash basin, bath and shower. The property also has a private rear garden, garage and parking to the front of the property for upto two cars.
Fox and Sons are delighted to introduce this newly renovated spacious first & second floor three bedroom maisonette to the market! Situated in Worthing and conveniently less than quarter of a mile from Durrington mainline Station, this property would be ideal for first time buyers, investors or commuters. Within a short walking distance to local shops and bus routes.
Once through the entrance hallway, this deceptively large maisonette comprises of a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area offering an electric oven and gas hob, an overhead extractor fan. New boiler has been installed with multiple storage cupboards with work surfaces under.
Double glazed door to front. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 17' max x 13' 10" max ( 5.18m max x 4.22m max )
Double glazed window, radiator, TV point. Fire place. Arched shelving area.
Kitchen 16' 9" max x 7' 11" max ( 5.11m max x 2.41m max )
Double glazed double aspect window. Fitted kitchen with wall base units, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood. One half bowl, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Wood effect flooring, radiator. Door to hall.
First Floor Hall
Stairs from front entrance. Double glazed window. Understairs cupboard. Door to WC
Second Floor Hall
Door to Balcony. Double glazed window. Cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 13' 11" max ( 3.99m max x 4.24m max )
Double glazed window dual aspect. Built in TV & sky with radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" max x 13' 10" max ( 4.37m max x 4.22m max )
Double glazed window. Feature arched Alcove. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" max x 7' 3" max ( 2.59m max x 2.21m max )
Double glazed window. Radiator.
Double glazed window, bath with shower full tiling, wash hand basin, WC. radiator towel rail.
West facing garden. Off street parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62655773.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.