3 bedroom terraced house for saleVincent Road, Norwich
Sold STC £210,000
- Thorpe Hamlet
- Hall entrance
- Three bedrooms off landing
- Two bathroom
- Large enclosed garden
- New boiler
GUIDE PRICE £210,00 - £220,000
Superbly positioned hall entrance mid terrace house located within the popular area of Thorpe Hamlet, sought after due to its close proximity to the City Centre and amenities. There are two bathrooms, three bedrooms, large bisected rear garden and a new boiler.
Double glazed entrance door, white wash wooden flooring, smooth ceiling, ornate coving and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.99m x 2.87m )
Feature double glazed window to the front aspect, white wash wooden flooring, smooth ceiling, decorative ceiling rose. Open to:
Dining Space 10' x 11' ( 3.05m x 3.35m )
White wash wooden flooring, feature fireplace with hearth and mantle, storage cupboard and uPVC double glazed french door to rear garden. Door and step down into:
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a quality range of white high gloss units with soft close finishing, rolltop worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar, Hotpoint hob, electric double oven and grill, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.. Open to:
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, central heating boiler which was replaced October 2016, wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback with sliding door to:
With a suite comprising shower and low level WC with tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Smooth ceiling and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.20m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' into chimney breast ( 3.38m x 2.44m into chimney breast )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 1" narrowing to 7' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m narrowing to 2.16m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, smooth ceiling and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level WC with heated towel rail and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance courtyard garden. To the rear of the property there is a Norfolk Red tiled patio area and a gate accessing the enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with decorative beds, quality timber shed and enclosed by fencing and mature hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62655785.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR118749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.