5 bedroom terraced house for saleGrenfell Terrace, Bradford
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended end terrace
- Five bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Rear yard
- Popular location
- Central heating & double glazing throughout
- Viewing is essential!
William h Brown are pleased to offer for sale this EXTENDED END TERRACE which offers SPACIOUS living accommodation and benefits from FIVE BEDROOMS and a REAR YARD. An early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
A spacious end terrace, well located for shops at the nearby retail park. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch, two reception rooms, kitchen extension, two bedrooms to the first floor, house bathroom and two bedrooms to the top floor. The cellar has been converted to provide an additional bedroom and shower room, with access to the rear yard. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home.
Basement Reception 12' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.45m )
Useful cellar conversion providing further storage space.
Bedroom Five 8' 9" x 10' 5" ( 2.67m x 3.18m )
With a central heating radiator and a door leading to the garden.
Having a hand wash basin and separate W.C.
Door to front.
Timber door to front and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 4" into bay x 9' 6" ( 4.06m into bay x 2.90m )
A spacious lounge with a leaded window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 13' ( 3.89m x 3.96m )
A well proportioned room with a central heating radiator, door to lower level and double doors leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 12' 4" ( 2.84m x 3.76m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, space for gas Range cooker, central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 13' 2" ( 3.45m x 4.01m )
A double bedroom with a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 9' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.92m )
With a window to the rear elevation.
Top Floor Landing
Having a useful storage cupboard.
With a central heating radiator and a window.
Bedroom Four 13' 2" x 9' ( 4.01m x 2.74m )
With a central heating radiator and a dormer window.
Bedroom Five 13' x 10' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.25m )
A double bedroom with a window to the rear elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a low maintenance yard to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62655806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.