2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Marys Park Approach, Leeds
Offers in Region of £130,000
- Semi detached property
- No onward chain!
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge, Fitted Kitchen
- Front & rear gardens
- Well presented throughout
- Central heating & double glazing
- Viewing is a must!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this semi detached property which offers WELL PRESENTED living accommodation and is situated in a GREAT LOCATION! The property benefits from TWO BEDROOMS and gardens to the front and rear. An early viewing is essential!
St Marys Park Approach
Offered for sale with no onward chain, is this semi detached property which offers well presented living accommodation and is situated in a great location, close to local amenities and transport links. The property briefly comprises a spacious lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. There are gardens to the front and rear and a driveway and garage providing off street parking for two cars. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Lounge 15' x 10' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.15m )
A spacious lounge with an electric fireplace, door to front, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 8' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.46m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating an Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, integral fridge freezer, breakfast bar, a central heating radiator, a window to the rear elevation and a door providing access to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.04m max x 3.53m max )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 6' 6" ( 3.51m x 1.98m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation with far reaching views.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a driveway and garage to the front of the property, providing off street parking for two cars.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a patio seating area and a tap.
Having power, light and an up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62655809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.