4 bedroom detached house for saleDingle Dell, LEIGHTON BUZZARD
Sold STC £600,000
- Exclusive Cul-de-Sac Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Immaculate Condition
- Backing onto Woodland
An immaculately presented family home providing ample living accommodation, double garage and four bedrooms. Beautifully presented throughout this property provides open plan stylish living in a premier location backing onto woodland.
An immaculately presented family home providing ample living accommodation, double garage and four bedrooms. Beautifully presented throughout this property provides open plan stylish living in a premier location backing onto woodland. The property is comprised of: Entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, four bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear, driveway parking and a double garage.
Double glazed window to the front, doors to the cloakroom and utility room, steps upto the lounge. Tiled flooring, storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to the side. WC, wash hand basin. Part tiled.
Lounge/ Diner 21' 1" x 16' 10" ( 6.43m x 5.13m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side. Open plan, leading through to the kitchen. Wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 16' 10" max x 7' 10" ( 5.13m max x 2.39m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, stairs to the first floor landing. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer. Spaces for appliances, extractor fan.
Plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. French door to a decked seating area.
Bedroom 1 17' 11" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.46m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to the front and rear, door to the en-suite. Fitted wardrobes in the dressing area.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail. Underfloor heating.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 13' 3" x 8' 4" max ( 4.04m x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Storage cupboards.
Bedroom 4 11' 3" max x 7' 6" max ( 3.43m max x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to the side. Built-in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to the rear, Velux window. Bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin. Part-tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Mainly laid to lawn with block paved driveway providing parking for 3 cars, leading to a double garage.
Backs directly onto woodland and has an abundance of trees and shrubs, this garden offers a great deal of privacy, mainly laid to lawn and boasting a large decked seating area with storage under. Side access.
Integral garage, electric roller door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62655821.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.