3 bedroom terraced house for saleBethel Street, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
Sold STC £94,950
- Well Presented Mid Terr Hse
- Popular Residential Area
- Nice Sized, Appealing Home
- Tastefully Furbished Accomm.
- Particularly Suitable for FTB's
- Early Viewing Highly Rec.
- Spacious Living Room
- Attractively Ftd Dining Kitchen
- 3 Decent Beds inc Large Attic
- Stylish Bathrm-Shwr over Bath
Especially ideal as a starter home for first time buyers, this most appealing mid terraced house offers nicely proportioned, tastefully furbished living space, which is well presented and benefits from pvc double glazing and gas central heating, run by a combination boiler. Located in a popular residential area of the town, the house has a small forecourt and an enclosed, paved yard to the rear, in which is a good sized and very useful outbuilding. Strongly recommended for early viewing, this charming dwelling offers many pleasing features and briefly comprises a spacious and extremely inviting living room, which is laid with wood finish laminate flooring and has a fireplace, fitted with a living flame gas fire, and a particularly attractive, good sized dining kitchen, fitted with cream units, solid wood worktops and a Belfast style ceramic sink, with the range style cooker currently fitted in the kitchen being available for purchase. All three bedrooms are a decent size and include a large, impressive, attic bedroom on the second floor and the stylish three piece bathroom has two fully tiled walls and is fitted with a white suite, with a shower over the bath.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62655863.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26585152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sally Harrison, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.