8 bedroom terraced house for saleCardigan Road, Headingley, Leeds 6
Sold STC £1,050,000
- Prime Investment Opportunity
- 8 Self-Contained Flats Let On Modern Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Gross Annual Rent Over £58,000 With Plenty Of Scope For Uplift
- Modern Kitchens & Bathrooms & Contemporary Furnishings
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Large Car Park To The Rear
- Close To Shops & Amenities, Cricket & Rugby Ground, Etc
- An Excellent Long-Term Investment
A SUBSTANTIAL RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY IN CENTRAL HEADINGLEY COMPRISING 8 SELF-CONTAINED FLATS let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies, currently producing a gross annual income of over £58,000 and having excellent potential for future rental growth. Situated a mile from the city centre and around the corner from the shops and amenities on the A660 Otley Road, the property is across the road from the famous cricket ground and cricket school and on a direct bus route into Leeds, therefore perfectly located for either students or professional tenants. We manage a number of properties on Cardigan Road and find the market for professional tenants getting better each year, with many tenants re-signing at higher rents rather than moving on. The flats have modern interiors with up-to-date kitchens and bathrooms, gas central heating and double glazing and attractive, contemporary, furnishings. A generous car park is located to the rear making this even more appealing to the young professional market. All the features meet the criteria of today's discerning professional tenant and with the population in Leeds expected to exceed 1m by 2020 we consider this to be an excellent investment opportunity in an established, fully developed, area of the city.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62658773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.