1 bedroom flat for saleLett Road, London, E15
- wooden floors
Contemporary 1-bed flat on the fifth floor; bright and spacious. As it is recently built and south-facing, it is warm and cosy all year round.
- Perfect for transport
- 5 mins walk to Stratford station. Central, Jubilee, DLR and national rail/TFL trains
- 10 mins walk to Westfield and Stratford International (6 mins travel time to St Pancras)
- 45 mins by coach to Stansted, 1 hour to Southend airport, 20 mins to London City airport
- Wide range of local amenities
- Large shared roof terrace overlooking the Olympic Park. The roof terrace is conveniently located on the same floor as the flat
- South-facing bedroom, living room and balcony
- Secure parking garage
- Separately secured bicycle storage rooms within the garage
- Motorcycle parking
- 1 Gb broadband available with Hyperoptic
- Wooden flooring throughout, excepting the bedroom
- Underfloor heating
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62659451.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS56234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.