2 bedroom terraced house for saleBroomfield Road, Marsh, Huddersfield
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000
- Two Bedroom Through Terrace
- Spacious Lounge with Multi Fuel Burner
- Modern Kitchen
- Cellar Head Storage
- Modern&Neutral Decor Throughout
GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000 Positioned within Broomfield Road among a range of similar type properties is this attractive through two bedroom terrace home which has been well maintained and renovated by the current owner.
An ideal starter home for the first time buyer or those looking for convenient access to local amenities and Huddersfield town centre.
Positioned within Broomfield Road among a range of similar type properties, is this attractive through terrace home which has been well maintained and renovated by the current owner.
Entering the house directly in to the spacious lounge which has a modern multi-fuel burner sat within an attractive inglenook fireplace. The kitchen hosts a range of modern wall and base fitted units with useful cellar head storage and access to the rear. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a shower room.
Externally the property has a small front garden, ideal for those looking for low maintenance upkeep and to the rear is the option to park on a first come first serve basis and external storage.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 11" into recess ( 4.29m x 3.94m into recess )
This spacious reception room has a multi-fuel burner set upon a stone hearth within an Ingle Nook fireplace, stripped varnished wood flooring, picture rail, telephone point, TV point, Sky and web connection (option to have virgin), A staircase rises to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.03m )
This fitted kitchen has a good range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood extractor over.
The room has plumbing for a washing machine and space at the cellar head for a fridge freezer. Brick effect high gloss tiling, stone flooring, a door to the rear and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation complete the room.
Offering a pantry type area for additional storage.
A staircase rises from the ground floor to the first floor accommodation. Doors lead to the two bedrooms and the bathroom. Having an airing cupboard, a storage heater, access to the loft and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 11" into recess max x 7' 8" plus recess ( 3.94m into recess max x 2.34m plus recess )
This double bedroom has built-in wardrobes, a storage cupboard and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.36m )
This second bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising a shower cubicle, 'floating' wash hand basin and a WC. The room is part tiled and has built-in storage and recessed spotlighting.
To the rear of the property is the option to park off road, an outside storage container and across the access road is a former WC which now provides additional space for the storage of wood.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62659460.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.