2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleManor Park, Mirfield
Sold STC £145,000
- Two Bedroom Dorma Bungalow
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- *** NO CHAIN ***
Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom dorma bungalow comprising of: entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge/ diner, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, landing and two first floor bedrooms. Having gardens to front and rear and a garage.
Two Bedroom Dorma Bungalow
Double glazed uPVC door to front and double glazed windows to side and rear.
Timber door, double glazed window to side and radiator. Electric storage radiator and under stairs storage area.
Lounge / Diner 11' 7" x 22' 4" ( 3.53m x 6.81m )
Two double glazed windows to front and one to side. Radiator, coving to ceiling and tiled fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 11' 5" Max To Chimney Recess ( 3.78m x 3.48m Max To Chimney Recess )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and stainless steel sink bowl with drainer. Electric cooker point, radiator and central heating boiler. Plumbing for washing machine, gas wall heater and door to utility cupboard. Double glazed windows to rear and side.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with electric shower. Part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Access to airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.54m )
(Max to slopping ceiling and rear of fitted wardrobes) Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes with under eaves storage. Wash hand basin unit and access to cloakroom.
Wc and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" Max To Slopping Ceiling x 11' 7" To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes ( 3.81m Max To Slopping Ceiling x 3.53m To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes and access to under eaves.
Garage 9' 4" x 18' ( 2.84m x 5.49m )
Up and over door, power and light. Single glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a garden with raised flower beds. To the side and rear of the property is a garden with a variety of trees, plants and shrubs.
**This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased's estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.**
**Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.