2 bedroom terraced house for saleDalkeith Street, Walsall, Walsall
Sold STC £70,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden
- Upstairs Bathroom
- No Chain
No chain! Ideal first time buy! This traditional two bedroom mid terraced home requires some redecoration but is priced to sell, benefiting from two reception rooms, upstairs bathroom and a rear garden. Set on a popular road in Walsall, an early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment!
Set on the north side of Walsall Town the property offers plenty of scope for improvement for those willing to do work to a home. The property also has both double glazing and central heating where specified, in the particulars.
Lounge 11' x 12' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.73m )
Single glazed window to front and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' ( 3.18m x 2.13m )
Single glazed window to side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer unit with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, door to garden and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 12' 2" max to recess ( 3.40m x 3.71m max to recess )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" max to recess x 12' ( 2.82m max to recess x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear, over stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath, wash hand basin, low level WC and airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62659556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB105077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.