2 bedroom terraced house for saleDalkeith Street, Walsall, Walsall
Sold STC £70,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Mid Terraced
No chain! A two bedroom mid terraced home with both double glazing and central heating where specified, offering two reception rooms, kitchen and an upstairs bathroom. The property also has a garden to the rear.
No chain! This is an ideal investment purchase in need of some modernisation, on a popular road for both first time buyers and tenants. Keenly priced for a speedy sale, book on to our next open house appointment to avoid missing out!
Lounge 11' 1" x 12' 3" max to recess ( 3.38m x 3.73m max to recess )
Double glazed window to front, door to front and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 12' 4" max to recess ( 3.68m x 3.76m max to recess )
Double glazed window to rear , gas fire and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, door to garden and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 12' 4" ( 3.43m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear and overstairs storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, airing cupboard and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62659559.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB105078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.