3 bedroom terraced house for saleCowper Street, HOVE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- VICTORIAN MID-TERRACED HOUSE
- SOUTH FACING PATIO GARDEN
- IN NEED OF WORK
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER POETS CORNER AREA
A three bedroom house in Poets Corner for £425,000! A house in this area at this price does not come along often; this property is in need of some updating but its potential is huge.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this fantastic opportunity to purchase a house in Poets Corner.
The property is accessed through a ground floor hallway with a door leading to the through lounge diner. This is a bright room, being dual aspect, and has a feature bay window to the front.
On the ground floor and to the rear of the house is the kitchen, with the bathroom located just off the kitchen. This is not the modern-day way, so like many properties in the area, opening this entire space up to create a big kitchen diner would do wonders to this home.
Up on the first floor are the three bedrooms; the master bedroom is to the front with a bay window and occupies the entire width of the house. Bedroom two is in the middle of the property and is also a nice double room. Bedroom three is to the rear of the house and is the room that might be split to also fit the bathroom when moving it to the first floor.
Opportunities like this don't come around often and, being located in Poets Corner, this is one that will not be around for long.
Living Room 13' 5" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.09m max x 3.58m max )
Dining Room 10' 9" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.28m max x 2.92m max )
Kitchen 8' 6" max x 8' max ( 2.59m max x 2.44m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 1" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.60m max x 4.09m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.28m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 2" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.10m max x 2.57m max )
Total Floor Area: 904 Sq. Ft.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62659583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.