2 bedroom flat for salePenhill Road, Cardiff
Sold STC £169,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor
- Two Balconies
- Shower room
- NO CHAIN!
Flat with a view. A first floor, two double bedroom flat opposite the picturesque Llandaff Fields. Offered with no chain, ideal for investors and first time buyers. The property is situated within walking distance of the heart of Pontcanna and ideal for City Centre commuters. Off road parking
A first floor, two double bedroom flat opposite the picturesque Llandaff Fields. Accommodation comprising of communal entrance, private hallway, lounge, two bedrooms, one with access to the front balcony, shower room and kitchen with access to the rear balcony. There is also a garage with parking.
Security entrance to the communal hallway. Doors leading to the ground floor apartments and stairs rising to the first floor.
Entrance to the flat via a solid door, electric radiator, built in storage shelves, doors leading to all rooms. Carpeted.
Kitchen 9' 2" max x 10' 9" ( 2.79m max x 3.28m )
With a PVCu window to rear aspect and PVCu door leading to balcony, the kitchen has a range of fitted wall and base units incorporating two washing up bowls with mixer taps over, tiled splash backs, space for a free standing electric cooker, space for a fridge freezer.
Lounge 17' 2" in to Bay Window x 11' 11" in to Recess ( 5.23m in to Bay Window x 3.63m in to Recess )
PVCu bay window to the front aspect, carpeted floor, electric heater and feature fire place. Power points.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 11' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.51m )
PVCu double glazed doors to front aspect balcony. Carpeted. Power points. Electric heater.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" Max x 8' 6" ( 4.52m Max x 2.59m )
PVCu window to rear aspect, carpeted, power points and built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Electric heater.
Fitted with a three piece suite, comprising of shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin, close coupled W.C. Electric heated towel rail & wall mounted fan heater. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Obscured PVCu window to rear aspect.
Garage proving off road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62659604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.