3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLlanmorlais Road, Cardiff
Sold STC £185,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GOOD LIVING SPACE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- IDEAL FIRST HOME OR FAMILY HOME
- GENEROUS GARDEN
**THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED** located in this very popular part of Gabalfa within close proximity to the local amenities and school
**THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED** **VERY GENEROUS GARDEN** located in this very popular part of Gabalfa within close proximity to the local amenities and school with accommodation comprising, entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, lobby, ground floor WC, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property further benefits from double glazing, front garden with off road parking and a very generous garden.
UPVC double glazed front door, UPVC double galzed window to front, radiator to side.
Living Room 20' 1" x 11' 8" ( 6.12m x 3.56m )
Working gas fireplace, UPVC double glazed window to front and double french doors to rear leading to the garden. Radiator to side and powerpoints.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
Fitted Kitchen units wall mounted and floor level. Stainless steel sink/drainer, space for fridge freezer and washing machine and built in gas hob and oven with cooker hood over. Breakfast bar to front.
Access to downstairs w/c, storage cupboard, utility room and front garden.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 6' ( 2.31m x 1.83m )
UPVC door to rear garden. Space for fridge freezer. Space for tumble dryer.
Built in storage cupboard and acces to loft. UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.56m )
Built in cupboard to side, UPVC double glazed windows to front and radiator to rear.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to side and radiator to side.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bath with mixer taps with shower over, w/c, and wash hand basin comprising in white, fully tiled with heated towel rail and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Enclosed rear garden, patio to front moving onto lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62664869.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.