2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleArundel Road, Peacehaven
Sold STC £96,000
- Two bedroom end of terraced house
- Newly built
- Downstairs WC & family bathroom
- Off road parking
- Shared ownership
Fox & Sons are please to present the final New Home available on a Shared Ownership basis which means First Time Buyers can secure your dream home with a much smaller deposit than you would need on the open market.
Fox & Sons are please to present the last New Home available on a Shared Ownership basis which means First Time Buyers can secure your dream home with a much smaller deposit than you would need on the open market. With these dwellings created with Hyde New Homes’ trademark attention to detail, you can be assured of their excellent, endurable quality. Each boasting impressive room sizes, private rear gardens, two bedrooms, downstairs WC, family bathroom and parking.
The properties at Meridian End can be purchased using the Shared Ownership scheme. This enables you to take out a mortgage for a proportion of the home’s market value and pay rent on the remainder. If you choose to, you can later buy more of your home in a process called ‘staircasing’.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.36m )
Moores kitchen range in ‘Minoco White’ with worktops and upstands in natural timber block
Hotpoint single oven, gas hob and extractor hood
Freestanding fridge freezer
Freestanding washer dryer
Window to front
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 3" ( 4.24m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window and door to rear garden
Newly Fitted carpet
Window to rear
Double glazed window to side
Wash hand basin and w.c
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.24m max x 3.20m max )
Window to rear
TV and telephopne point
Bedroom Two 13' 11" max x 10' 1" max ( 4.24m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed windows
Newly fitted carpet
White fitted bathroom suite to include; shower over bath, bath,
WC and sink
Full height tiling over bath from Porcelanosa ‘Talis Blanco’
Frosted window to rear
Lawned and patio garden, garden shed
12 year NHBC warranty
Off street parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.