3 bedroom detached house for saleShelfanger Road, Diss
Guide Price £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Non Estate Position
- Character Property
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- UPVC sash style windows
Located close to Diss town centre, in a non-estate position is this Victoria detached house which has been recently partly modernised and would benefit from further modernisation. The property benefits from a newly fitted kitchen, a conservatory and a garage.
This Victorian three bedroom detached house, is situated in a non-estate location with easy access of Diss town centre. The property has been sympathetically modernised including a newly fitted kitchen, new flooring and décor throughout. The property would benefit by further modernisation in places. The property offers; two reception rooms, one currently being used as a music room which would make an ideal dining room or play room, plus a large kitchen/diner, conservatory and utility area, a together it offers generous living accommodation. There are three bedrooms including two good size double bedrooms with original treated wooden flooring, the family bathroom has also been recently updated to include a separate shower and separate free standing bath.
To the rear, the garden is access via bi-fold doors through the conservatory. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a shingled area, seating area and a shed.
Stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard.
Living Room 11' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.38m )
Front aspect UPVC sash style window, open fire with tiled surround, iron grate, radiator and carpet
Dining Room 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
New carpet, front aspect UPVC sash style window and radiator
Kitchen 18' x 13' 1" ( 5.49m x 3.99m )
Newly fitted, built in microwave and oven, granite tops, large larder cupboard, induction hob., boiler tap and space for dishwasher and washing machine, part vaulted ceilings.
Conservatory 8' x 10' 1" ( 2.44m x 3.07m )
Cloak room to be finished, bi-fold doors open up to the garden.
Plumbing for dishwasher, needs renovation.
Under stair cupboard open area.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 11' ( 3.38m x 3.35m )
Exposed original real wood flooring, open fire feature with real wood surround, walk in cupboard used as a wardrobe, front aspect UVPC sash window, radiator
Bedroom 2 10' x 11' ( 3.05m x 3.35m )
Original real wood flooring, front aspect UVPC sash style window.
Bedroom 3 8' x 6' 1" ( 2.44m x 1.85m )
Rear aspect UVPC sash window, radiator.
Bathroom 6' x 9' 1" ( 1.83m x 2.77m )
Low level flush W/C, large hand wash basin, large shower tray, tiled floor, black gloss free standing bath on legs
The property offers off road parking as well as benefiting from a garage. To the rear, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with rear access to the garden. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a shingled area, seating area and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62664899.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.