3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIfield Road, Crawley
Guide Price £325,000
- Guide Price: £325,000 - £335,000
- Fitted Kitchen
- IMPRESSIVE REAR GARDEN
- Driveway for multiple cars
- Ideal and Central Location
Three bedroom semi-detached property comprising of a lounge, MODERN Kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, REAR GARDEN, DRIVEWAY.
This three bedroom semidetached property in West Green is definitely not one to miss. The rear is more than enough to capture anyone's eyes, and their hearts!
Once through the entrance porch, the property comprises of a good sized lounge with laminate flooring throughout, and a fitted kitchen equipped with a gas oven and hob with an overhead extractor fan, a one and a half bowl sink with draining area, numerous wall and base units, plenty of worktop space and room for appliances. There is a storage cupboard under the stairs, and further storage to the rear through the kitchen.
Upstairs the property offers three bedrooms and a family bathroom comprising of a low flush toilet, a basin and a bath with an overhead shower unit.
The rear garden is of an impressive size and is both laid to lawn and patio, and the driveway to the front of the property offers parking for multiple cars.
The property is an ideally central location and is within close proximity to local amenities such as West Green Parade and Crawley Hospital. Additionally, access to the A23 is quick and convenient, and credited schools such as Manor Green Primary School and Ifield Community College are also nearby.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62664947.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.