3 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, Harrow, HA1
- Beautifully presented three bedroom second floor flat
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Secure off-street parking
- Set within a purpose-built block with porter
Located in the heart of Harrow, this spacious three bedroom second floor flat benefits from well presented interiors with an open-plan living space, three bedrooms with three bathrooms and off-street parking.
Bluepoint Court is located within a purpose-built block in the heart of Harrow opposite Tesco Supermarket, while a further range of shops, restaurants and bars are available in Harrow town centre. Harrow and Wealdstone Station is nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.