3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadowlake Crescent, Lincoln
Sold STC £300,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautifully Maintained Front & Rear Gardens
- Extensive Off-Road Parking & Double Garage
- Popular Residential Location
This immaculately presented three bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a prominent and sought after location within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln and benefits from extensive off-road parking, double garage, beautifully presented gardens and a wide range of local amenities.
This immaculately presented three bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a prominent and sought after location within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln and benefits from extensive off-road parking, double garage, beautifully presented gardens to the front and rear and a wide range of local amenities including convenience stores, eateries, petrol stations, social clubs and public houses. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms with an Ensuite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With double glazed side entrance door, oak flooring, wall mounted panel radiators and doors to the further living accommodation.
A spacious, light and airy reception space having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall lights, coving, dado rail, power and TV points, wall mounted panel radiator, feature fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth and patio doors leading through into the Conservatory.
Having oak flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and doors into the Kitchen and Utility.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, an integrated double electric oven and four burner gas hob with cooker hood and space and plumbing for a washing machine; complete with tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring, dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, wall mounted panel radiator, central heating boiler, coving, ample space for a dining table and chairs and a breakfast bar.
Having a double glazed window and door to the front aspect, ample storage cupboards, tiled flooring and a door into:-
With low level WC, wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
A spacious double bedroom having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, bidet, vanity wash hand basin and shower cubicle; complete with a double glazed window to the side aspect, part tiled walls and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, built-in wardrobes, TV point and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, bidet, vanity wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and shower over; complete with an airing cupboard, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and loft access.
To the front of the property there are lawned areas with mature shrubs, a decorative gravelled area with patio surrounding and an extensive driveway providing ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to the double garage. The rear garden is extensively laid to lawn with a variety of mature and herbaceous shrubs and fruit trees providing picturesque views from the Conservatory and raised patio area; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters with the further benefit of a summer house.
With up and over doors, power, lighting, dual aspect double glazed windows to the rear and side and a personal door to the rear leading out to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62665613.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.