Land for saleThe Old Vic, Whitecote Hill, Bramley, Leeds
- Residential Development Opportunity
- Outline Planning for 9 Units
- Full Planning for 5 Units
- Original Building to be Converted
- Planning ref 24/97/03/FU
- 24/263/04/FU and 14/14499/OT
- Situated on the Bramley / Rodley Border
***LS13 DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY*** The development is situated in a residential location in Bramley close to the Rodley border and has planning consent for 14 residential units to incorporate the original character building which was previously a public house. Outline planning consent is in place for 9 units and full planning consent for a further 5 units.
Convenient for the pleasant 'village' of Rodley which sits aside the Leeds-Liverpool Canal and offers the commuter easy access to Leeds City Centre and the Leeds Outer Ring Road but retains a more rural feel. The canal welcomes the walker to scenic towpath strolls towards both Leeds and Bradford through areas of countryside.
The area of Bramley centres on Bramley Town Street and the Bramley Shopping Centre that offer all the facilities required for daily living. Bramley is also well placed for the commuter with easy access from most areas of the postcode to the Leeds Outer Ring Road and Leeds City Centre. There are a plethora of local bus services and for rail users, Bramley Railway Station directly links to Leeds and Bradford City Centres
For more information please refer to planning reference:- 24/97/03/FU, 24/263/04/FU, 14/04499/OT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62668886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR150554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.