6 bedroom farm house for saleAbergavenny, Monmouthshire
- Traditional farmhouse with original features and much character
- Spacious accommodation - 3 reception rooms/6 bedrooms
- Circular driveway, gardens and paddock totalling 2.5 acres
- Substantial stone outbuilding with potential (subject to consents)
- Rural although accessible location circa 2 miles from Abergavenny town
- Stunning views to the rolling countryside and Skirrid Mountain
Impressive period farmhouse with much character and charm offering spacious accommodation located over 3 floors. The house retains many features including flagstone floors, sash windows with shutters and plaster mouldings and cornices. The property offers the opportunity to create either a substantial family home, dual family living or perhaps, generate income offering Bed & Breakfast accommodation. Set in a rural location, the property stands in gardens and grounds of circa 2.5 acres. There is the possibility of purchasing a further, adjoining paddock by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62670608.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7189430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.