2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarshall Street, Larkhall
- Well presented, traditional sandstone property
- Newly refurbished with new flooring and decor throughout
- Good sized lounge
- Great sized, modern kitchen
- Double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Gardens with open outlooks
Hello, are you looking for a spacious, newly refurbished, 2 bedroom end terraced house, in a quiet location in Larkhall?
Would you like a good sized lounge with neutral decor, contrasting carpeting and fitted storage space?
How about a great sized, modern kitchen with white high gloss units, contrasting wood worktop & upstand, stainless steel oven & hob? neutral decor and wood laminate flooring?
What about 2 double bedrooms, both with neutral decor and contrasting carpeting?
Would you like a bright, newly fitted bathroom with neutral decor, tiled splashback and wood laminate flooring?
How about a partially tiled shower room, again with neutral decor and wood laminate flooring?
What about a large, easily maintained garden with open outlooks?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo may have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE ON THIS PROPERTY***
Lounge 5.05m (16'7") x 4.06m (13'4")
Kitchen 3.89m (12'9") x 3.05m (10'0")
Bedroom 1 4.19m (13'9") x 2.79m (9'2")
Bedroom 2 3.05m (10'0") x 2.82m (9'3")
Family Bathroom 3.05m (10'0") x 2.36m (7'9")
Shower Room 1.90m (6'3") x 1.83m (6'0")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62671250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.