3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLime Avenue, Weaverham, NORTHWICH
- Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000
- No Chain
- Three Bed Semi-Detached House
- Off Road Parking & Gardens Front & Rear.
- Fabulous Village Location
Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000 Offered for sale with NO CHAIN we have a three double bed semi-detached house situated in a popular residential area within Weaverham. With off road parking and gardens to the front and rear this is an ideal family home.
Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000 Offered for sale with NO CHAIN we have a large three double bed semi-detached house situated in a popular residential area within Weaverham. This family home has spacious accommodation which in brief comprises of a hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, utility and downstairs W.C. Moving upstairs we have three double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally there is ample off road parking to the front and enclosed garden to the rear. This property is a perfect family home as ideally situated within walking distance to local shops, schools and has great links into the nearby town of Northwich.
Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000 Offered for sale with NO CHAIN we have a large three double bed semi-detached house situated in a popular residential area within Weaverham. This family home has spacious accommodation which in brief comprises of a hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, utility and downstairs W/C. Moving upstairs we have three double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally there is off road parking. This property is a perfect family home as ideally situated within walking distance to local shops, schools and has great links into the nearby town of Northwich.
Entered via a wooden single glazed door into the hallway. Tiled floor. Stairs leading up to the first floor. Doors leading into the lounge, kitchen & downstairs W/C.
Lounge/diner 18' 8" x 13' 2" ( 5.69m x 4.01m )
Large space for the family. Light and bright from the dual aspect PVC double glazed windows, Gas fire. Radiator x2. Picture rails. Doors leading back to hallway and kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.40m x 3.12m )
Recently refurbished to sleek black gloss wall and base units. There is a PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. 1 1/2 sink with drain board and mixer taps. Built in double oven and gas hob. Radiator. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor and partially tiled walls. Door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 9' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.49m )
Wood single glazed door to the front and rear allowing for access. PVC double glazed windows to the front and rear. Wall and base units. Sink and drain board. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Tiled floor for ease with muddy shoes or dogs.
Boiler is situated in this room as well as electric metre within a cupboard. Fully tiled wall and floor. Low level W/C. Sink with non-mixer taps. PVC double glazed privacy glass window to the side.
PVC double glazed window at the top and bottom of the stairs to the front aspect of the property. Loft hatch with pull down ladder. Doors leading to all bedrooms and the bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.97m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear of the property. Picture rails. Radiator. Newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.18m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear. Picture rail. Radiator. Newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' ( 2.77m x 2.44m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Picture rail. Radiator. Newly fitted carpet.
Brand new, recently refurbished white modern suite. Low level W/C. Hand wash basin with non-mixer taps. Panelled bath with non-mixer taps. Airing cupboard housing water tank. Radiator. PVC double glazed window to the front.
Gravelled drive allowing off road parking for multiple cars. Trees and shrubs in the front offering lots of privacy. Flag stone patio lines the way to the to the front door.
Enclosed rear garden with flag stones stepping up to the lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62671592.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT105097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.