2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleRowan Drive, Brandon
Sold STC £130,000
- End Terraced Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Economy Seven Night Storage Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- CHAIN FREE
This end terraced property is being offered chain free and has accommodation comprising: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. It benefits from economy seven night storage heating and has single garage in nearby block (which is immediately beside the property).
Situated within walking distance of the local Tesco store, this end terraced property is being offered chain free. It has accommodation comprising: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. It benefits from economy seven night storage heating and has single garage in nearby block (which is immediately beside the property).
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
With built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, access to loft space, laminated floor, textured ceiling and night storage heater.
Living Room 15' 11" x 10' 10" (9 ft 4 min) ( 4.85m x 3.30m (9 ft 4 min) )
Fireplace (not in recent use), laminated floor, textured ceiling, secondary glazed timber framed window to front and night storage heater.
Kitchen 8' 11" max x 8' 11" max ( 2.72m max x 2.72m max )
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboards below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units, space and point for electric cooker, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, textured ceiling, built in storage recess, single glazed timber framed window to rear, sealed unit UPVC door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
With laminated floor, textured ceiling, secondary glazed timber framed window to rear and night storage heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
With laminated floor, textured ceiling, secondary glazed timber framed window to front and night storage heater.
Bathroom 7' 4" x 4' 10" ( 2.24m x 1.47m )
With low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower mix tap over, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling, single glazed timber framed window to rear.
The front of the property has been extensively paved for ease of maintenance, a pathway and gate leads to the enclosed rear garden which is again extensively paved. There is a garden shed and a pedestrian gate to the rear, single garage situated within the garage block immediately beside the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street turning right into London Road, continue along London Road turning left at the traffic lights (just before the petrol station & Tesco) and then first right into Rowan Drive. Continue along Rowan Drive turning into the second left hand cul de sac where the property can be found on the left hand side at the far end and is clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62671598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.