3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleManor Close, Burgess Hill
Sold STC £300,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- No Chain!
- Close Proximity to Wivelsfield Station
- Peaceful Location
- Plenty of Potential
This three bedroom bungalow offered with NO CHAIN is situated in a peaceful location of Manor Close, only a short walk from Worlds End and Wivelsfield mainline train station offering easy access to both London and Brighton! This property has plenty of potential!
Three bedroom bungalow situated in a peaceful location of Manor Close, only a short walk from Worlds End and Wivelsfield mainline station offering easy access to both London and Brighton. Burgess Hill train station and all the further amenities provided by the main town centre including plenty of popular schools conveniently situated just over one mile away.
The property comprises; a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, family bathroom, three double bedrooms and an upstairs toilet. Outside the property benefits from a shared driveway, front and rear gardens including a patio, grass and decking areas, with plenty of potential to turn this property into your dream home! NO CHAIN!
Lounge 19' @ Max x 12' @ Max ( 5.79m @ Max x 3.66m @ Max )
Kitchen 11' @ Max x 7' 11" @ Max ( 3.35m @ Max x 2.41m @ Max )
Bedroom 1 13' @ Max x 12' 11" @ Max ( 3.96m @ Max x 3.94m @ Max )
Bedroom 2 11' @ Max x 7' 11" @ Max ( 3.35m @ Max x 2.41m @ Max )
Bedroom 3 12' @ Max x 11' 8" @ Max ( 3.66m @ Max x 3.56m @ Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62671604.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH103198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.