Shop for saleGreen Lanes, London
609 sq. ft.
- 609 sq ft (56 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established some 23 years approx hair and beauty salon comprising a shop on the ground floor to include salon with currently 8
- Also to the back of the shop a staff/utility room, kitchenette and WC with door leading to rear yard with parking for up to 8 cars and potential to extend subject to planning permission.
- The shop it includes 2 air conditioning units to the front and rear, CCTV, alarm, panic button and computer with we believe having the benefit currently of a database up to a 7,000 persons/clients.
- The upper part with its own separate side access off Hazelwood Lane comprises currently a self contained furnished 4 double bedroom flat with hallway including glass dome, kitchen, bathroom/WC and sto
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established some 23 years approx hair and beauty salon comprising a shop on the ground floor to include salon with currently 8 chairs to the front with beauty/treatment room to the rear including laser machine.
Also to the back of the shop a staff/utility room, kitchenette and WC with door leading to rear yard with parking for up to 8 cars and potential to extend subject to planning permission.
The shop it includes 2 air conditioning units to the front and rear, CCTV, alarm, panic button and computer with we believe having the benefit currently of a database up to a 7,000 persons/clients.
The upper part with its own separate side access off Hazelwood Lane comprises currently a self contained furnished 4 double bedroom flat with hallway including glass dome, kitchen, bathroom/WC and storage at present let on a previously renewable AST now expired September 2016 with the tenant(s) holding over and paying £18,000 per annum exclusive (equivalent to £1,500 per calendar month).
The property it occupies a most prominent main road position adjoining both Sainsbury's Local and Papa Johns close to many other well known multiple and local traders near to Wood Green Shopping Centre with Palmers Green Railway Station within just a few minutes walking distance.
Also numerous bus routes serving Palmers Green and the surrounding area with access to the A406 North Circular Road nearby.
Premium £120,000 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, business, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £35,600 per annum exclusive (equivalent to £8,900 per quarter) less currently income from the upper part of £18,000 per annum exclusive (equivalent to £1,500 per calendar month).
Lease available by way of assignment of the existing full repairing and insuring lease renewed in September 2014 for a further 20 years with just under 18 years approx remaining with 5 yearly rent reviews.
Business rates with we understand the rates payable to be £823 per calendar month. However, it is recommended that all interested parties make their own enquiries with the local rating department at the London Borough of Enfield.
Opening hours Monday 8.30 am - 5.30pm. Tuesday 8.30 am - 6pm. Wednesday 8.30 am - 5.30pm. Thursday 8.30 am - 8pm. Friday 8.30 am - 7pm. Saturday 8.30 am - 5.30pm and Sunday 10 am - 4pm.
Staff owner managed with 4 full time and 1 part time staff.
Turnover together with accounts these available on request subject to viewing.
Legal costs with the incoming tenant to be responsible for the payment of their own and those of the landlord/freeholders reasonable legal costs.
Local authority London Borough of Enfield.
Energy performance certificate to be confirmed.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62672612.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26586485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.