3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGloucester Avenue, Chelmsford
Offers in Excess of £375,000
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- 30 ft+ Wide Conservatory
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Great School Catchments
A fantastically deceptive three bedroom family home, accommodation includes ground floor shower room, conservatory, utility room and office. The low maintenance garden also allows access to a large workshop. This property has to be viewed to appreciate everything it has to offer.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed window to side view with door to entrance hall with access to cloakroom and garage.
Stairs leading up to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and doors to living room and kitchen.
Tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and spotlighting.
Living Room 22' 9" x 11' 8" maximum ( 6.93m x 3.56m maximum )
Double glazed bay window to front view with fireplace with surround, two radiators and double glazed sliding doors to conservatory with opening to dining area.
Conservatory 31' 2" x 7' 9" ( 9.50m x 2.36m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows overlooking garden with two double glazed patio doors leading to garden and door to garage.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 9' ( 3.99m x 2.74m )
Kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks. Integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Double glazed window to rear view and double glazed patio doors leading to garden with door to garage and door to utility room.
Matching eye and base level units with partly tiled splashbacks and space and plumbing for white goods.
Office 8' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side view.
Workshop 14' 2" x 11' ( 4.32m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to side view with matching eye and base level units with door to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side view with doors to bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three and family bathroom. Stairs leading up to second floor landing.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' ( 3.45m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear view with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' maximum ( 3.23m x 3.05m maximum )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side view and radiator.
Suite with double glazed window to front view and consisting of tiled walls, low level flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle.
Second Floor Landing
Storage cupboards and airing cupboard with door to bedroom four/loft room.
Bedroom Four/Loft Room 13' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.90m )
Two double glazed velux windows with eve storage cupboards.
Hardstanding driveway with access to garage and enclosed by low brick wall with wood panel fencing to side.
Low maintenance garden with decking and remainder laid to lawn with shed to remain enclosed by wood panel fencing.
Up and over door with door to conservatory and access to porch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62672747.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE104991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.