3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBelmore Road, Norwich
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No onward chain
- Three bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Driveway parking
- Established private rear garden
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Extended to the rear
HURRY, HURRY, HURRY! Situated within the sought after suburb of Thorpe St Andrew is this extended three bed semi detached bungalow enjoying driveway parking, mature rear garden and uPVC double glazing.
This property is being sold with no onward chain - call now to arrange your viewing!
Smooth ceiling, picture rail, heating thermostat and black panel electric heater.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 8' plus wardrobe ( 3.68m x 2.44m plus wardrobe )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, picture rail and full length mirror fronted sliding wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 6" into bay ( 3.15m x 2.90m into bay )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, picture rail and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, loft access and consumer fuse box unit.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' into chimney breast recess ( 4.04m x 3.66m into chimney breast recess )
Smooth ceiling, picture rail, built in storage cupboard, feature gas fireplace with decorative brick surround.
Dining Area 11' x 6' 5" ( 3.35m x 1.96m )
Radiator, picture rail, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights, two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect and uPVC double glazed french door to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a modern range of base units with rolltop worksurface over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel hob with extractor hood over, electric oven and grill, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, gas fired central heating boiler and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed door to:
Conservatory 10' 8" x 4' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.37m )
uPVC construction with uPVC double glazed door to side aspect, paved flooring and polycarbonate roof.
Tiled floor, low level WC, corner wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, smooth ceiling and uPVC double glazed window to the conservatory.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 8" ( 1.98m x 1.73m )
With a suite comprising walk in bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, comer shower cubicle and corner wash hand basin, with tiled splashback, radiator, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the conservatory.
To the front of the property there is a gravel parking area with dwarf walling to the front and side, decorative flower beds, pathway leading to the front door with steps. There is a beautiful mature rear garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, decorative borders, covered pergola and three timber sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62672759.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.