1 bedroom flat for saleWestcliff-On-Sea, Essex, SS0
- PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE
- PURPOSE BUILT FLAT IN LUXURY COMPLEX FOR THE OVER 60's
- ELEGANT COMMUNAL LOUNGE
- COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM
- GUEST SUITE * LIFT SERVICE *
- SECURITY ENTRYPHONE SYSTEM * BURGLAR ALARM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- RESIDENTS CAR PARK
- 17'9 x 9' DOUBLE BEDROOM * 9' x 8' FITTED KITCHEN * 14' x 12'3 LOUNGE
- BATHROOM / W.C
An excellent opportunity to acquire at a most reasonable price this bright and spacious second floor flat for the over 60's situated within Montague Court, which is perfectly placed for local shops, the station and seafront.
* PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE * ELEGANT COMMUNAL LOUNGE * COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM * GUEST SUITE * LIFT SERVICE * SECURITY ENTRYPHONE * DOUBLE GLAZING * RESIDENTS CAR PARK * 17'9 x 9' DOUBLE BEDROOM * 9' x 8' FITTED KITCHEN * 14' x 12'3 LOUNGE * BATHROOM / W.C * KEYS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING *
Upon entering this elegant building applicants will find themselves in a large Reception Area which leads through to an impressive Communal Lounge. There is a House Manager's office, Guest Suite, large fully equipped Laundry Room, Refuse Collection Room, Communal Kitchen, Lift Service to all floors and doors leading out to the well maintained Communal Garden.
This Flat situated on the second floor.
Solid Entrance door to;
Spacious Reception Hall with coved ceiling, Entryphone, burglar alarm, large walk-in storage cupboard housing electric water heater.
Lounge 14' x 12'3 ( 4.27mx 3.73m )
uPVC double glazed window, coved ceiling, electric wall heater, telephone and TV points, double opening glazed doors to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' x 8' ( 2.74mx 2.44m )
A spacious kitchen ( larger than most kitchens within this complex). uPVC double glazed window, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted kitchen units comprising cupboards, drawers, work surfaces and eye level cupboards. Ceramic tiling around work surfaces, electric wall heater. Built in oven and grill, separate split level four ring hob with extractor hood above, space for fridge and freezer.
Bedroom 17'9 x 9' (5.41mx 2.74m)
uPVC double glazed window, coved ceiling, TV and telephone points, double fitted mirror faced wardrobes, electric wall heater.
Coved ceiling, extractor fan, ceramic tiled walls, suite comprising panelled bath with separate main shower, glazed shower screen, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboard under, and low flushing W.C, heated towel rail , electric wall heater, wall mirror with light and shaver point above.
There are well maintained communal gardens and a residents car park where we understand a permit can be obtained for visitor parking if required.
Agent's Note; The service charge for this apartment is approx. £2000 per annum, which includes buildings insurance and water rates.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ETL5498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Town & Country Estate Agency, Leigh-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.