2 bedroom terraced house for saleCorporation Road, Pennycross, Plymouth
- Mid Terrace House
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Development potential
- Popular Pennycross location
- Spacious rear courtyard
Call the team today to book your appointment time. Perfectly set up as a family home with development potential to make the ideal residence in popular Pennycross.
A two bedroom mid terrace period home with generously proportioned rooms in need of some modernisation. Located in the popular Pennycross area and situated close to many local amenities, travel links and easy access to Plymouth City, Saltash, Tavistock and the A38. The property consists of two double bedrooms, spacious lounge and separate Dining Room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom to the ground floor and sunny courtyard to the rear. The property is perfect for a range of buyers and an internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate all the property has to offer. Call the team today to book your viewing.
The entrance hall has a front facing single glazed door, radiator, and doors to the living room and dining room.
Living Room 11' 6" x 12' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.71m )
The living room has a front facing double glazed window, radiator, telephone and TV point. There is space for seating and display furniture and sliding doors open to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
The dining room has a rear facing double glazed window with space for a dining table and chairs. The boiler is located here and a door opens to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 8' 9" ( 2.21m x 2.67m )
The kitchen has fitted wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces and a stainless steel sink/drainer. There is an electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. There is also a side facing single glazed window.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a rear facing double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.68m )
The master bedroom has a front facing double glazed dual window, radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.79m )
The second bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
The bathroom has an obscure front facing single glazed window and comprises of a bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin and a wc.
The rear courtyard has flower beds with a range of plants and shrubs. There is a water tap and space for a washing line, The courtyard also has rear access to the service lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.