2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEdward Road, Kennington, Oxford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom
- Great transport links
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking
- Fantastic sized rooms
This fantastic Bungalow is in the village feel location of Kennington and benefits from an integral garage making parking really easy and private gardens. The location offers great access to Oxford and Abingdon with bus links nearby and sits in the catchment of good schools.
This great family home is situated in the popular village location of Kennington to the South of Oxford with great transport links into the city centre and surrounding villages of Oxford. Access to the A34 and M40 are within a few miles of the property. Offers two good sized bedrooms, drive way and lovely gardens.
The local primary school is just a short walk away and achieved an Ofsted rating of GOOD, Kennington itself offers local pubs, convenience stores and a veterinarian along with pleasant local walks and parks.
Door to the front, window to the front, airing cupboard.
Lounge/diner 21' 7" max x 24' 7" ( 6.58m max x 7.49m )
Window to the front and patio door to the rear of the property, radiator and gas fire.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen consists of wall and base units, window to the rear, door leading to garage, single bowl stainless steel sink drainer, built in electric hob and electric oven, hood over the hob and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 12' 11" MAX ( 3.51m x 3.94m MAX )
Window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Window to side, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, bidet, radiator, tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.00m x 3.25m )
Window to front and radiator.
Window to the side, radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, Bidet and fully tiled walls.
Edward Road is a street in Oxford with a OX1 5LH postcode which is within the Oxford West and Abingdon ward/electoral division. NHS services are provided by the Oxfordshire trust in the Vale of White Horse area. The Telephone Area Code for OX1 5LH Oxford is 01865.
St Swithun's CofE Primary School Grundy Crescent OX1 5PS 0.3 Miles
Rose Hill Primary School The Oval OX4 4SF 0.7 Miles
Emmanuel Christian School Sandford Road OX4 4PU 0.9 Miles
Park and Ride:
Redbridge Park & Ride and Coach Park Abingdon Road OX1 4XG 1400 Pay & Display 0.9 Miles
Oxfordshire - Templars Square Retail Park Between Towns Road OX4 3JP 485 Free 1.8 Miles
•Radley Rail Station
Radley(RAD Timetable) - OX14 3BJ
•Oxford Rail Station
Oxford(OXF Timetable) - OX1 1HS
•Culham Rail Station
Culham(CUM) - OX14 3BT
•Appleford Rail Station
Appleford(APF) - OX14 4NT
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62675504.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSH103431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Oxford Rose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.