3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Drift, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Driveway & Garage
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Popular Residential Area
Set in a popular cul de sac location, this property must be viewed!!! A Beautifully Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home having Modern Dining Kitchen, Lounge, Glass Roof Conservatory, Ensuite to Master Bedroom, Front and Rear Gardens, Driveway and Garage. DONT MISS OUT - CALL 0115 968 0528
THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED!!! Set in a popular residential area on a quiet cul de sac this property is ready to move into. Briefly comprising, Entrance Porch, Lounge, Modern Dining Kitchen and Conservatory on the ground floor and Three Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom having En Suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom to the first floor. Outside there is a Driveway leading to the single Garage with Front foregarden and pleasant Rear Garden (part rented). DONT MISS OUT - CALL NOW ON 0115 968 0528 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
Entered into via front door, with upvc double glazed window to the side elevation and leading into: -
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.18m )
Having upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, feature wooden fireplace with inset electric fire and stone hearth, TV point, central heating radiator, telephone point giving access to :-
Kitchen Diner 18' 10" x 10' 6" ( 5.74m x 3.20m )
Fitted with a modern range of white wall, base and drawer units with complimentary wooden work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, integrated electric fan oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel chimney style extractor over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, wooden flooring, upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wine rack, breakfast bar area, spotlights, central heating radiator and upvc side access door. The dining area has ample dining table space, wooden flooring, upvc double glazed bi fold doors leading through to the Conservatory, stairs off to the first floor with storage cupboard below and upright central heating radiator.
Conservatory 8' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.87m )
With brick built base and upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations and glass roof, wooden flooring and upvc double glazed French door leading out to the rear garden.
Having wooden balustrade, access to the loft space being partly boarded and having fitted pull down ladder and further access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
Having two upvc double glazed windows to the front elevation, built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, central heating radiator and TV point.
En-Suite Shower Room
Being fitted with a shower cubicle with glass door, splashback tiling and electric shower, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap set in storage unit with glass splashback and low level WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail and tiled floor with under floor heating.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.46m )
Having upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobe with hanging rails, shelving and louvre doors, part wood cladded walls and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.51m )
Having upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and telephone point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls and tiled floor, built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank and providing storage.
To the front of the property there is driveway providing off road parking and leading to the Garage. There is also lawned garden area and paved path leading to the side wooden access gate. The rear garden area is mainly laid to lawn with decked patio area, paved path, shrub and flower borders, vegetable plot, fenced boundaries and paved shed base.
Having up and over door power and light.
The current vendors pay an additional charge of £75 per year to rent an additional part of the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62675600.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK100664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.